- 2 Initial Design Concepts to Choose From
- Front & back design included
- Unlimited Revision Session until Final Approval
- Final Files include .PNG, .JPEG, .PDF & .AI
Product Labels printing adds personality to product packaging or make great giveaways that cultivate brand impressions. Anyone impressed with the sticker design will place your organization’s custom sticker on their laptop or notebook cover. Printing custom stickers for your business is an eye-catching way to spread your message and boost brand visibility. With all the different shapes, sizes, and materials available, what type of stickers would best suit your business?
What’s the Difference Between a Sticker and a Label?
On the surface, stickers and labels look very much alike. The difference between the two lies in how you’re going to use them:
- Labels are mostly used for branding or to promote a cause. They can also be used in packaging but mostly as add-ons. Like labels, stickers also come in rolls, but if they are going to be handed to customers or included in a package, the cut-to-size format is more ideal.
- Labels are often used to identify a brand or product. They are usually applied to product packaging to provide information or to make branding more memorable. Custom labels are available cut-to-size and in rolls.
Order Product Labels
Our product labels printing options come in styles and sizes that suit many purposes:
- Cut-to-size (or individually cut) stickers are perfect for handing out at small events or in your store.
- Label sheets are great for creating different designs in one order.
Customize the Shape of Your Labels
Custom-shaped labels are available in several die-cut shape options including Square/Rectangle, Circle, Oval, Arch, Hexagon, Heart, and Starburst. You can also opt for a custom shape. Upload your logo or artwork and we'll provide you a proof to show how we will cut around it. No need to worry about the dieline! The printing time for custom shapes usually takes 6 business days. Our custom labels are affordable, precisely cut, and made from high-quality materials.