- 2 Initial Design Concepts to Choose From
- Front & back design included
- Unlimited Revision Session until Final Approval
- Final Files include .PNG, .JPEG, .PDF & .AI
Every business card you give out needs to instantly give an impression and distinguish you from your competition. Standard business cards are proven and tested to convey professionalism while sticking to the classic look. Our premium card-stock options and protective coatings will definitely give your standard business cards the standout look it deserves.
What are the Standard Sizes Available?
Our US standard business card sizes come in rectangle, slim, and square.
- Easily fits into a wallet and business card holder, whether it’s yours or a potential client’s
- Standard business cards provides enough room for your logo & other crucial information
- Square business cards make it easy to hand out at conferences and pop up shops or insert them into one of your packaged products.
- Slim business cards provides a sleek, professional design. Great for giving fashion or yoga businesses, or other small businesses including creative studios, online businesses, and photographers.
Rounded corners give any size and shape a smooth, memorable edge. Each corner has a ¼” radius that makes the cards easy to pick up and distinguish from a pile of standard business cards.
What Are the Best Business Card Design Practices
Several guidelines need to be followed as you create your own custom business cards. You can hire one of our professional designers to make sure all the basic rules are covered. However, an ambitious entrepreneur shouldn’t be afraid to think out of the box.
Here are a few rules you can follow as you think about what to put on a business card.
- Short, sweet, and simple. A card provides limited space to make a good and lasting impression. Only show the most important contact information and make the text readable. Your logo should stand out but not take up all the space.
- Keep your clients in mind. While a standard business card is easy to give out and receive, the design itself should showcase what you can do. Create a look that appeals to your customers.
- Take calculated risks. Whether you’re an industry veteran or a start up success, your company can’t risk fading into the background. Add an extra feature such as an embossed text or pick your own custom shape.
Upload a ready-made design or hire us to design your business card layout to get started. However you decide to tailor your design, our options guarantee high-quality business cards.